The Policy Workgroup works to develop and implement the strategic policy priorities of the Collaborative based on the CBHC plan. The Policy Workgroup engages diverse stakeholders to identify, influence and implement policies and practice that will transform the way we care for New Hampshire youth with complex behavioral health challenges and their families.
You can find the 2019 policy priorities of the CBHC here.
Members of the policy committee include:
- Kathleen Abate, NFI North
- Jake Berry, New Futures
- Liz Canada, Reaching Higher NH
- Devon Chaffee, American Civil Liberties Union of NH
- Mike Cohen, MJC HealthSolutions, LLC
- Karen Cusano, NFI North
- John Dejoie, Waypoint
- Peter Evers, Riverbend Community Mental Health
- Kim Firth, Endowment for Health
- Joanne Malloy, UNH Institute on Disability
- Ken Norton, NAMI-NH
- Glenn Quinney, Retired Children's Director, Manchester CMHC
- Tym Rourke, New Hampshire Charitable Foundation
- Mike Skibbie, Disability Rights Center - NH
- Mary Steady, Manchester School District
- Kelly Untiet, NH Department of Education
- Erica Ungarelli, NH Department of Health and Human Services
- Becky Whitley, CBHC Policy Director
For questions about this workgroup, please contact Rebecca Whitley.